Online Registration is Open For Returning Players!
2018 – 2019 Registration Fees
|DIVISION||BIRTH YEAR||FEE||MANDATORY BINGO|
DID YOU KNOW… You can now sign up for your mandatory bingo commitments online?
We will still need post-dated cheques for your bingo dates OR a completed credit card authorization form.
What to Bring to Registration and Bingo Sign-Up Nights:
- cheque book or credit card – we will need a $200 post-dated cheque or credit card authorization for each bingo you are assigned to work. If you do not show up to your bingo your cheque will be cashed, or your credit card will be charged.
- Calendar / work schedule so you can schedule your bingos with your availability
- 4 bingos will be required for the first child registered with St. Matthew hockey, each additional child is 2 bingos
- RESPECT IN SPORT! Recertification is now required every four years. If you have completed your course prior to the 2015 – 2016 season you MUST RECERTIFY PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
NEW REGISTRANTS MUST BRING:
- Alberta Health Care Card
- Birth Certificate
- 2 items of identification proving residency (ie: utility bill, driver’s licence etc.)
- Completed Respect in Sport
RESPECT IN SPORT
One parent will be required to have their respect in sport before registering their child. Cost of this course is $12 plus tax. Registrations WILL NOT be accepted prior to completing the course. Please make sure you bring your certificate number with you to registration.
ST. MATTHEW BOUNDARIES
Wondering if you live in St. Matthew’s zone for hockey? Check out our boundary map!