MANDATORY bingo sign ups take priority over extras. If there are workers needed the Bingo Coordinator will contact those individuals who have expressed interest in working extras will be contacted. Extra Bingo Sign up will be avaialable again in the New Year.
DO YOU WANT TO HELP PAY FOR YOUR HOCKEY FEES?
Extra Bingo Sign Ups
There are still some spaces for Bingo workers, offset your fees by working a Bingo! Please contact Kathleen to sign up
Kensington– 4:30 until 10pm Single
- Wednesday June 29
- Tuesday July 25
- Tuesday August 22
- Friday June 16
- Tuesday June 27
- Tuesday July 18
- Wednesday August 16
- Friday August 25
- Friday July 7
- Thursday August 3
Please bring the following:
- Enough cheques for bingo deposits
- You will need to write a $200 post-dated cheque for each bingo date chosen (these cheques will be returned to you once the bingo shift has been completed – only deposited if you do not show up for the bingo), This is required for BOTH mandatory and extra bingos.
- A Calendar/work schedule, so that you can schedule your bingos according to your availability.
- Please be aware that people working bingos have to be able to walk the floor and fulfill their assigned duties.
- All workers need to arrive for your scheduled bingo on time. Not arriving on time could result in a fine for our club.
- CELL PHONES - recently we have received many complaints regarding workers using their cell phones while walking the floor of the bingo hall. Please make sure that when you are working the floor you should not be talking or texting on your cell phone, if you need to have your phone with you please make sure that it is set to vibrate. Gaming will be performing random checks on bingo halls due to the amount of cell phone complaints.
- PLEASE ARRIVE PREPARED TO WORK THE FLOOR, this requires solid footwear as it is a consistent walking for the entire bingo shift.